Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Alois Trancy Cosplay Part Two: Jacket

Next, I started working on the jacket part of my Alois cosplay.




When searching for fabric, I eventually went for a more purpley fabric as opposed to a more maroon fabric and a dark purple liner also. Unfortunately, I have not made enough worthy progress due to much busy-ness lately so this is all I'm posting. Hopefully next time you see a jacket post, some actual progress will have been made. Haunted Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...